All three stores will be OPEN: Thursday, Christmas Eve, 9 AM to 5 PM.
Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Holiday Hours at Clubb's
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Djeco Music Boxes
Monday, December 21, 2020
Last Minute Gift Needed? Easy - a Clubb's Gift Card
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
How to sew a super comfy pair of slippers with Shannon Fabrics
Suggested Notions and Fabrics to Sew a Pair of Slippers
These products can be substituted for whatever you have on hand, but here is what Teresa recommends for her minky fabric slippers sewing tutorial.
- ½ yd outer fabric (Luxe Cuddle® suggested)
- ½ yd. inner fabric (Cuddle® 3 suggested)
- ½ yd. Slipper Gripper for sole
- ½ yd. cotton batting or ByAnnie's Soft And Stable® (optional)
- Sleeper Slippers pattern
- Polyester thread
- 90/14 Stretch needle
- Tracing paper/interfacing (optional)
- Flower head pins
- Small blade scissors
Tips for Sewing a Pair of Slippers
- For easiest construction, use a Cuddle® 3 or a Luxe Cuddle® such as Chenille, Weave, Brooklyn for the outer slipper.
- For the lining, use a Cuddle® 3 for the sides (the U-shapped piece).
- For the sole lining, you can do all sorts of things: use a Cuddle® 3 by itself, quilt Cuddle® 3 to Soft And Stable® or batting, use Luxe Cuddle® Sherpa or Luxe Cuddle® Llama.
- If wanted, you can add embroidery detail to the front toe of slipper prior to cutting or add a ribbon after sewing.
Thursday, December 3, 2020
We Are Open
We're open Monday through Saturdays - all stores 9am - 6pm
- Safe protocols being followed, hourly cleanings
- Easy in and out. No long lines.
- Curbside available
- We are following or exceeding state guidance on store capacity limits
How to Sew a Minky Fabric Stocking
Shannon Fabrics National Educator, Teresa Coats shows us how to construct a stocking using cuddle minky plush fabric. Choose classic reds and whites or mix it up with some colors! Below you find the supply list, tips, and a step by step video from Teresa on how to make it!
Fabrics and Notions You’ll Need to Sew a Minky Fabric Stocking
These products can be substituted for whatever you have on hand, but here is what Teresa recommends for her stocking sewing tutorial.
- ½ yd. Cuddle® 3 for stocking body
- ¼ yd. Luxe Cuddle® or Cuddle® 3 for cuff
- 1/2 yd. Silky satin solids
- Lightweight fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101) (optional)
- Thin polyester batting (Quilters Dream Poly Request)
- AccuQuilt GO! Santa Stocking die
- 6" ribbon
Teresa used these fabrics for her sample:
- Digital Cuddle® Midnight Deer
- Antlers Cuddle® Navy
- Cuddle® 3 Snow
- Cuddle® 3 Ivory
- Luxe Cuddle® Seal Snow
- Silky Satin Solids
Tips for Sewing a Minky Fabric Stocking (with AccuQuilt Die)
- Cut up to two layers of Cuddle® at a time.
- Lay Cuddle® wrong side against the blade to cut.
- If using Luxe Cuddle®, cut cuffs individually with scissors (rather than the die).
- When using Luxe Cuddle® for the cuff, use one layer and leave a raw edge.
- Fuse interfacing to Cuddle® (optional) with a medium heat iron and a pressing cloth.
- Quilt Cuddle® 3 prior to cutting to add visual interest.
- Add appliques such as the AccuQuilt Gingerbread Cookie die.
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Our 3-Drawer Desk is back in stock at Clubb's Furniture Store
Made in the USA
Roller guided drawers
Premier Rustic Yarn
Get ready for your summer crocheting and knitting This Bulky weight 100% acrylic is perfect for soft, easy-care, quick knit and crochet proj...
This features our Benartex Mischief Flannel and pattern from Kimberly Jolly.
Create amazing sea creatures and plush toys using Premier Snow Cone yarn! This soft yarn retails at $7.99 and is available in a variety of p...
Chameleon is the perfect yarn for stitching in the sun! This 100% cotton, DK weight yarn changes from white to a fun color when exposed to...